Cox Cable Idaho
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Cox Communications, Inc. and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
About Cox Cable ID
Cox Communications is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is currently the nation's third-largest cable television provider. Cox has around 6 million total customers and offers digital video, high-speed Internet and home phone services. Continue reading to learn more about all of the different Cox Idaho services and packages.
Cox Cable Idaho Services
Cox offers a variety of different services and packages. Customers can choose between a number of TV, Internet and phone plans and can even bundle their services together. Below are some of the available packages from Cox Idaho.
Cox Cable ID TV
With Cox Cable's TV packages, customers have access to some of the top networks and channels as well as features like On Demand shows, premium channels and Contour® TV. Here are some off the available Cox Cable ID television packages:
- Cox TV Economy: Includes one standard receiver and 155+ channels with popular networks like TNT, Discovery, History and the Food Network.
- Cox Advanced TV: One of the most popular packages, Cox Advanced TV includes 220+ channels and access to On Demand shows and movies.
- Cox Advanced TV Preferred: This package offers 280+ channels including the Variety Pak and HD programming.
- Cox Advanced TV Premier: The Cox Advanced TV Premier package includes 340+ channels with the Variety Pak, the Sports & Info Pak and the Movie Pak.
- Cox Advanced TV Ultimate: With this package, customers get 380+ channels with the most popular TV paks and four premium movie networks.
Cox ID Internet
Cox ID customers have several different high-speed Internet packages to choose from. Each one offers different speeds designed for a variety of Internet uses, from basic browsing to online gaming. Certain packages also contain Cox Security Suite Plus.
- Cox Internet Essential: 5 Mbps download speeds, 1 Mbps upload speeds and 1 GB of cloud storage.
- Cox Internet Preferred: 50 Mbps download speeds, 5 Mbps upload speeds and 50 GB of cloud storage.
- Cox Internet Preferred with TV FLEX Watch: Includes everything that comes with Cox Internet Preferred with 30+ channels and one receiver.
- Cox Internet Premier: 100 Mbps download speeds, 10 Mbps upload speeds and 100 GB of cloud storage.
- Cox Internet Ultimate: 150 Mbps download speeds, 20 Mbps upload speeds and 150 GB of cloud storage.
Cox ID Phone
In addition to TV and Internet, Cox Cable Idaho also offers several home phone packages. Certain packages contain a number of different calling features like voice mail, call waiting and caller ID as well as unlimited local and national calling. The available Cox ID phone packages include:
- Digital Telephone Starter: This plan offers unlimited local calling and enhanced 911 service.
- Digital Telephone Essential: Includes unlimited local calling, access to Phone Tools and four features including call waiting and caller ID.
- Digital Telephone Premier: The most popular phone plan has unlimited local and long distance calling to the U.S., Canada and home phones in Mexico, as well as popular calling features and access to Phone Tools.
Cox Cable ID Availability
Cox Cable currently operates in 18 different U.S. states. Simply click on the list below to learn more about Cox ID services in your area:
Compare Cox Cable Idaho to Your Other Provider Options
Cox Idaho is just one of the available TV and Internet providers in your area. Before you decide on which one to go with, make sure that you consider all of your options to find the one that works best for you.Sources and Research
Data collected 11/26/14 from http://www.cox.com/residential/home.cox and http://www.broadbandmap.gov/about-provider/cox-communications,-inc./nationwide/#
Cable-tv.com is a resource for comparing multiple TV companies. Our comparison information takes into account several factors, including availability, package features, channels, technology, industry experience and customer service. Our comparisons are the opinion of Cable-tv.com and are subject to periodic change based on consumer research, costs, provider offers, package features and functionality, as well as other changes in the home entertainment industry. Cable-tv.com currently accepts compensation from DIRECTV (and only DIRECTV) for sales generated from this site. Other providers listed on this site are for comparison purposes only. Complete package details are available on comparison pages via links to each provider’s website.